Saturday, April 14, 2012

Electronics

Electronics can be very frustrating sometimes!



Today when I walked into my computer room, I had every intention to get my blog post done and still have enough time to clean my room and get my chores done before I had to go to this party. When I came in, the Facebook login was up on the screen so I instinctively logged in. I was on for a little bit when I decided I wanted to change my cover. I tried putting different photos in that I liked and every time it told me that it had to be 399 pixels wide. What the heck does that mean?!?!? Well, an hour and a half later I realized that I was getting nowhere. I gave up on that Idea. I was very frustrated! I then decided it would be simple enough to just change my profile picture. This took a long time also. I finally just gave up on it all after spending a really long time trying to figure it out. So here I am trying to write this blog post as fast as I can so I can have as much time as possible to get ready for what I still have to do! That is where I got the inspiration for this blog post. I know that a lot of you have the same problem.

                Electronics are sometimes very helpful, but in some cases they make me want to pick them up and throw them when they do not work. If I work on trying to get something to work for a long time and in the end it works I usually don’t get too frustrated. It’s when I work that long and then in the end it does not even work! So I spent that much time working on something that was absolutely a waste of time. What makes me even madder is when I work so long, and then I finally ask for help and it works right away for someone else! It makes me want to scream! Ugh. Electronics can be so frustrating to deal with, but they are good too sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment