Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Cold

The Cold
 I really can honestly say that I HATE the cold weather that comes with the month January.  I love the snow but I wish that it could just be warm.
A perfect winter:
1.       Still felt like summer.
2.       It snowed warm flakes.
3.       There was no ice to slip and fall on.
4.       We never had to go outside in the cold.
5.       Cars are automatically preheated in the morning so no one would ever have to come out to a cold car.
6.       January didn’t indicate that school was ONLY half way over and third term was just starting

These are all things that would make the winter a little better in my opinion. I do enjoy the snow and snowboarding but sometimes It just gets so cold that I can’t stand to even go outside. Then I am forced to go to school, dance, tumbling, and a number of other activities that I would really appreciate it if I didn’t have to go. Don’t get me wrong… I love to dance and tumbling but just the thought of going outside makes me shiver! I hope the groundhog says an early spring is coming this year because I don’t know how much longer I can last through the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment